WorldStartup.ngo has access to a few Arduino kits in Ecuador. Please contact us at email@example.com if you in Ecuador and interested.
The kits includes all the items listed below, plus there are some other items not listed.
- A regular Arduino that uses a 28 pin removable chip
- A Protosnap Arduino card. That’s the one with the LEDs, buzzer, etc.
- An Arduino Pro Mini clone
- An Arduino Nano Pro clone with CH340 chip
- Breadboard and jumpers
- Breadboard Power Supply
- USB A/B mini cable 1.5 ft.
- 2 Thermistor temperature probe
- Real time clock module
- 400 piece resistor assortment
- 5 RGB LED’s
- 5 mini switches
- 2 Light dependent resistors
- 1 Active buzzer
- 1 Arduino Shield
- 25 assorted LEDs
- 1 LCD display
- 13 trim pots
- 1 rotary encoder with knob
See the photo above for the Arduino’s included in the kit.